Our partners Petar Klanac and Ana-Marija Spicnagel from IPS Konzalting presented SEA2LAND at the 57th Croatian and 17th International Symposium on Agriculture celebrated in Vodice, Croatia, between the 19th and 24th of June 2022.
About the event
The main goal of the Symposium is to present to the agronomists and the general public the results of the scientific and professional work of Croatian and international specialists and in this way enable a better transfer of scientific and professional achievements into agricultural production. We also wish to establish better collaboration between scientists from different universities, research institutions and specialists from industry, trade and other related activities, that is, producers from Croatia, Europe and the rest of the World in their common field of interest in science and agricultural practice.
The work of the Symposium will proceed in the following sections:
- Agoecology, Organic Agriculture and Environment Protection
- Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
- Genetics, Plant Breeding and Seed Production
- Vegetable Growing, Ornamental, Aromatic and Medicinal Plants
- Field Crop Production
- Fisheries, Game Management and Beekeeping
- Animal Husbandry
- Pomology, Viticulture and Enology
- Agricultural Technics
- Climate and Agriculture